evervigilante: (I know you love my croquettes)
Yuri Lowell ([personal profile] evervigilante) wrote in [community profile] shellphones2026-08-06 10:44 am
Entry tags:

( voice | 001 )

Type: Voice
Sender ID: lowell (Yuri Lowell)
To: Public/Open
Subject: Query
Warnings: N/A

[ the broadcast turns on, after some finicking on yuri's side ]

So, just wondering. What exactly do you guys do? Besides MANTA quests and rushing off to solve world problems.

Just kinda curious, looking to find my sealegs.
esquim: (coe33lune-3)

voice

[personal profile] esquim 2026-08-06 10:18 am (UTC)(link)
Research mainly. Though I have been convinced to spend more time preforming at various locations. I've been told picking up a hobby of some kind is useful here.
esquim: (coe33lune-162)

[personal profile] esquim 2026-08-06 10:37 am (UTC)(link)
Guitar mainly. Every now and then I sing.
esquim: (coe33lune-168 (1))

[personal profile] esquim 2026-08-06 10:52 am (UTC)(link)
I wouldn't really consider it that impressive, but thank you.

You might be surprised. Have you ever tried?
sos_pilot: by <user name=cupcake_graphics> (when i get it done)

video - un;perfpilot

[personal profile] sos_pilot 2026-08-06 08:34 pm (UTC)(link)
I got myself a job! When I'm not out adventuring, you can find me at the Mostro Lounge!

Turns out when your rich uncle isn't paying to foot your lifestyle, a lot of stuff costs money.
esquim: (coe33lune-66 (1))

[personal profile] esquim 2026-08-06 10:35 pm (UTC)(link)
Then maybe it would be useful to find out? Having another skill to bring out for your enemies is always worthwhile, isn't it?
esquim: (coe33lune-75)

[personal profile] esquim 2026-08-07 05:36 am (UTC)(link)
[ she lets out a low chuckle. ]

Fair enough. I meant it more as a joke anyway. A bad one it'd seem.
esquim: (Default)

[personal profile] esquim 2026-08-07 06:49 am (UTC)(link)
I think it's all right. I'm not in the business of forcing people to sing.

You're welcome to come to one of my performances though if you're ever bored enough.
esquim: (Default)

[personal profile] esquim 2026-08-07 07:11 am (UTC)(link)
I've felt something similar. This place is very different than my own world and it's been hard to find a place.
esquim: (coe33lune-45)

[personal profile] esquim 2026-08-07 07:46 am (UTC)(link)
I don't mind questions, but most of my answers would probably be depressing. It's smaller than this place though, but a considerable amount. Our city had been split off from the Continent for quite a while.
sos_pilot: by <user name=noimpulsecontrol> (if you could use)

[personal profile] sos_pilot 2026-08-07 07:56 am (UTC)(link)
I mostly take orders, but if need be, I can throw out anyone who's causing a ruckus, and I came up with the Games Club!
sos_pilot: by <user name=cupcake_graphics> (look to the stars)

[personal profile] sos_pilot 2026-08-07 06:57 pm (UTC)(link)
Of course! When I'm not at the Lounge, I'm living and breathing those MANTA quests! Adventure is in my blood!
scooba: (Comfort Chain)

Text; un: Pers

[personal profile] scooba 2026-08-07 08:18 pm (UTC)(link)
Exploring the oceans or making things that could be useful.

A lot of people here want a lot of mechanical things.
esquim: (coe33lune-96)

[personal profile] esquim 2026-08-08 12:34 am (UTC)(link)
It's a rather long complicated story, but yes. There was a Fracture 67 years ago that sent our city, Lumière, into the ocean, separating it from everything. We came to discover the Fracture was caused by a familial dispute between two powerful beings called Painters.

Page 1 of 14