makoglow: (17)
Cloud "Delivery Boy" Strife ([personal profile] makoglow) wrote in [community profile] shellphones2026-08-02 08:47 pm

[ voice ] BUNches of Buns

Type: Video
Sender ID: makoglow ( Cloud Strife )
To: General
Subject: Hop To It
Warnings: N/A

I don't know how it happened, and I don't care. Someone needs to get here and get these damn rabbits off of my ship.

Don't even know where the hell they -

[ And in the background! The sound of one of those three-headed dogs barking and the scrape of nails against the deck. ]

Fenrir - No!

[ Someone might have found those dream rabbits. ]
beshackled: (pic#16007227)

[Video] un: beshackled

[personal profile] beshackled 2026-08-03 01:03 am (UTC)(link)
If you've a need of capturing creatures, I may be able to help.

[They're not his rabbits, but his magicks are very suited to the task.]
activatingcombatmode: <user name=fontech> (pic#16654675)

voice;

[personal profile] activatingcombatmode 2026-08-03 01:13 am (UTC)(link)
They're trying to bust into the stores down below the main deck!! How the hell do we get rid of them?! Where's Red?!
activatingcombatmode: <user name=fontech> (pic#16654654)

[personal profile] activatingcombatmode 2026-08-03 01:20 am (UTC)(link)
Some of that stuff is fresh, it cost us a lot.

I don't know. If they are from the conservatory, then they probably want them back?
beshackled: (pic#16057097)

[personal profile] beshackled 2026-08-03 01:21 am (UTC)(link)
[That's nice of him, because receiving payment is always about the last thing on this man's mind.]

Where is your ship?
activatingcombatmode: <user name=fontech> (pic#16654660)

[personal profile] activatingcombatmode 2026-08-03 01:31 am (UTC)(link)
As much as I'd love the stew, if they are from the conservatory, we probably shouldn't cook them.

[:(]

How do we round up a bunch of bunnies, then?!
activatingcombatmode: <user name=sefirot> (pic#15953720)

[personal profile] activatingcombatmode 2026-08-03 01:44 am (UTC)(link)
Carrot trap?
hellofishies: (Default)

video un: hellofishies

[personal profile] hellofishies 2026-08-03 01:57 am (UTC)(link)
I might be able to help get them! Maybe I could put them with my chickens.
beshackled: (pic#16544942)

[personal profile] beshackled 2026-08-03 02:02 am (UTC)(link)
I'll be there shortly.

[As luck would have it, he's often on Eltrut. It's a quick trip to the docks from where he is, so he is indeed there in a very short amount of time, boarding without ceremony with a very large burlap sack in hand.]

I'm here to help with the rabbits.
activatingcombatmode: <user name=fontech> (pic#16654646)

[personal profile] activatingcombatmode 2026-08-03 02:03 am (UTC)(link)
[They don't even know if this will work the same way on dream rabbits.]

That's worth a shot...! We just got to find a good spot to set it up.
hellofishies: (pic#13627896)

[personal profile] hellofishies 2026-08-03 04:45 am (UTC)(link)
Are they really that bad?
activatingcombatmode: <user name=kaibyakuirai> (pic#17762938)

[personal profile] activatingcombatmode 2026-08-03 11:24 pm (UTC)(link)
I don't know, I've never set up traps to capture a bunch of rabbits, before. I was thinking we could get Red on the case. But... rabbits aren't exactly mice.

[He sighs.]

Let's see what we can scrounge up around the entrance to the lower deck. If they're going for the food stores, let's get them there.
hellofishies: (pic#13627896)

[personal profile] hellofishies 2026-08-04 12:38 am (UTC)(link)
[ no she really doesn't ] You could make them a part of the experience. Like the cat cafe!
sparkstrikes: (20190303190134_1)

video, un: sparkstrikes

[personal profile] sparkstrikes 2026-08-04 02:02 am (UTC)(link)
[Well, Cloudy Boy. It's been a while, and this sure is a way to reunite after all that time. There might be a twinge of amusement in Lightning's voice, even if she is trying to keep it as dry as possible.]

Not here to offer help, just here to tell you that the image of you chasing rabbits is pretty funny.

[She's so helpful. But maybe she'll offer some if he asks nicely.]
chaosvessel: Credit to <user name="nashicons" site="livejournal.com"> (039)

voice; un: chaosvessel

[personal profile] chaosvessel 2026-08-04 09:28 pm (UTC)(link)
[Because Vincent knows how to initiate the "reply" command, so there's not going to be any video unless Cloud takes care of it.]

That sounds like a problem.

Page 1 of 6